Rainbows are one of nature’s most incredible sights and I especially love quotes about rainbows. And it’s why I love rainbow quotes…
They often leave you feeling reflective, motivated and at one with nature. Quotes about rainbows are inspiring and beautiful and can lead you into a better mindset and a more positive outlook on a situation.
Rainbow quotes can be used in your day to day life, or to send to loved ones to inspire them. Here are my favourite rainbow quotes for you to enjoy….
Looking for the best quotes about rainbows? Then keep reading!
If you’re in need of some feel good rainbow quotes you’ve come to the right place…
Looking for more quotes? Check out quotes About Waterfalls
21+ Rainbow Quotes That Will Make You Smile
1. “When it rains look for rainbows when it’s dark look for stars.” – Oscar Wilde
2. “You are the gold at the end of a rainbow”
I love this quote about a rainbow…
3. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
4. “Shine your soul with the same, egoless humility as the rainbow, and no matter where you go, in this world or the next, love will find you, attend you, and bless you.” – Aberjhani, Journey through the Power of the Rainbow
5. “It takes both the sun and the rain to make a beautiful rainbow.” – Cinderella
6. “Life is like a rainbow”
7. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta out up with the rain” – Dolly Parton
One of the best quotes about a rainbow…
8. “Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” – E.Y. Harburg
Looking for more quotes? Check out quotes in Spanish about love
9. “It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.” – Roy T. Bennett
11. “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” – Charlie Chaplin
So so true Charlie – one of the best quotes about a rainbow…
12. “To enjoy the rainbow, first enjoy the rain.” – Paulo Coelho
13. “During every storm, there is a rainbow waiting to appear”
14. “It takes sunshine and rain to make a rainbow. There would be no rainbows without sunshine and rain.” – Roy T. Bennett
15. “We colour the world, Not with the darkness of our pasts, But with the rainbow of our hope.” – Jenim Dibie, The Calligraphy of God
Looking for more quotes? Check out these Wilderness quotes you need to read
16. “When you look at the world, the world isn’t just one palette. It’s a beautiful rainbow, and why not have someone to represent that rainbow?” – Joan Smalls
Yes Joan, another amazing quote about a rainbow.
17. “Give freedom to colours and then you shall meet the rainbow everywhere!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
18. “And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
Looking for more quotes? Check out my the BEST Travel Quotes
19. “An optimist sees rainbows when there is rain.” – Debasish Mridha
20. “Children with autism are colourful – they are often very beautiful and, like the rainbow, they stand out.” – Adele Devine
21. “Without the rain, there would be no rainbow” – Unknown
My Travel Tips and Recommendations
To book flights, I always use flight search engine Skyscanner, I regularly use the Everywhere tool to find the cheapest places to travel. It’s how I get to travel so much all around the world. I find it the easiest way to compare flight prices across airlines and get the best deals.
For accommodation, I usually book most of my hotels or hostels through Booking.com. I love using this platform as it provides me with some amazing deals for accommodation all around the world. Or if you prefer, I also recommend using Airbnb. If you haven’t signed up with Airbnb already, you can use this link to get £25 off your first visit!
Picking travel insurance that covers you in all eventualities is an essential part of planning a trip for every single person. If you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel. You never know what’s around the corner.
Did you know I also vlog my trips? Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel so you get alerted when all my travel videos go live… CHECK THEM OUT HERE
Thank you for reading and as always happy adventuring! If you have any questions about the destination please leave these in the comments below.
If you’ve enjoyed this post, please share it for me with all your friends and family!