Sophie’s Suitcase is an award- winning luxury travel, wellbeing and lifestyle blog focused around travel with a 9-5 career.
Sophie’s Suitcase covers all aspects of travel, adventure and wellbeing, whether that be visiting my hometown London, exploring the souks of Marrakech or a luxury weekend in Milan. Sophie’s Suitcase has grown considerably since its launch seven years ago with loyal readers from all over the world. Sophie’s Suitcase won Best Travel Blog at the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2015, was shortlisted in the Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016 and is ranked in the top #25 travel blogs in the UK.
Whether it’s a weekend away in a log cabin or a 5* hotel, travel should always be fun and enjoyable. By making your travel simple it leaves you with time to enjoy the destination and your surroundings and we all know how vital that is when you also manage a full time job at home. I am a big advocate of travel with a 9-5 job, advising my readers on how it is still possible to see the world, whilst working. I show my audience how it is possible to save money, travel hacks to ensure you can get great deals and advice of managing your annual leave and when to travel. I am continually on the move travelling around the UK, Europe, and beyond with only 26 days’ annual leave. I cover weekend breaks, smart travel, lifestyle posts, gap year travel, adventure activities, working abroad, budget travel tips, product reviews and sponsorship.
To browse my media pack please get in touch!
If you’d like to read about my accolades and awards visit my AWARDS page.
If you’d like to read about my freelance writing and interviews visit my PUBLISHED WORK page.
Follow me on social media at Sophie’s Suitcase
- Since starting my blog in I have become one of the well-known up and coming travel blogs in the UK
- I was awarded Best for Travel blog at the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2015
- I was shortlisted in the Lifestyle category for the Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016
- I am ranked #25 on trips100
- My social media following has gone from zero to almost 22,000 (across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) since starting out
How can we work together?
- I can become a Brand Ambassador- I am always looking to build long lasting relationships with brands.
- I can post sponsored content- I am happy to write sponsored content for brands I feel fit within the natural ethos of my blog.
- I can social seed your brand – I can use my social media following to put your brand in front of my thousands of followers in a variety of ways.
- I can include you in my monthly newsletter
- I can feature you in my video content from trips I go on on YouTube
Brands I have worked with:
Ibis, Aruba Tourist Board, Skyscanner, icelolly, Classic Collection, Lantern & Larcs, Ragdale Hall, Rudding Park, ATD Attractions, Eurocamp, Forest Holidays, Santikos Collection, HHH Retreats, Carey’s Manor Hotel, The Hoxton, RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Travelodge, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Diamond Resorts, The Goring, Yays Boutique Apartment, Ecomama, Andersen Hotel, Ellenborough Park & Spa, Heineken Experience, Red Letter Days, English Heritage, Top Villas, Premier Inn, The Hospital Club, Travelodge, Daios Cove Resort, Travelopo, Rockliffe Hall, The Runnymede-on-Thames, Bath Thermae Spa, Cruise Whitsundays, Nomads Hostels, STA Travel, Kiwi Experience, Sir Cedrics, Hobbiton, Base Backpackers, Generator Hostels, The Waiora Group, ZipTrek, Ski NZ, Together Travel, Standon Calling, Truck Festival, Camp Bestival, The Snow Centre, Go Compare, Transun and Youth Hosteling International
FatFace, Revlon, Rescue Remedy, Eastpak, Nelsons, Manuka Doctor, Fabletics, Kipling, Lyons, buyagift, Tisserand, Tempur, Rekorderlig, PureGym, Pimms, moonpig.com, Travelex, The Original Muck Boot Company, HP, Brabantia, Nescafe Dolce Gusto, MAC, Merrell, SimplyBe, Long Tall Sally, Peacocks, ghd, Go Outdoors, Dell