Sophie’s Suitcase is a multi-award-winning blog, covering all aspects of travel, adventure and wellbeing. Sophie is a brunch-loving explorer with a passion for unique experiences and you will usually find Sophie outdoors in nature, reading her favourite book or exploring some of her favourite cities with a camera in her hand.
Sophie’s Suitcase has grown considerably since its launch seven years ago with loyal readers from all over the world. With over 35,000+ monthly pageviews, 40,000+ social media followers, 200,000+ YouTube views and an engaged blog following, Sophie’s Suitcase is a great blog to collaborate with.
Sophie’s Suitcase is for the curious traveller, who has a passion for culture, food and bucket list adventures…
I am a big advocate of travel with a 9-5 job, advising my readers on how it is still possible to see the world, whilst working. I show my audience how it is possible to save money, travel hacks to ensure you can get great deals and advice of managing your annual leave and when to travel. I am continually on the move travelling around the UK, Europe, and beyond with only 26 days’ annual leave.
Please contact me at [email protected] to request a media kit and a recent press trip case study.
- Since starting my blog in I have become one of the well-known up and coming travel blogs in the UK
- I was shortlisted for ‘Best Female Travel Blog‘ in the Teletext Holidays Awards 2019
- I was shortlisted for ‘Travel Influencer of the Year‘ in the TravMedia Awards 2019
- I was shortlisted for ‘Disruptor of the Year‘ in the TravMedia Awards 2019
- I was awarded ‘Best Lifestyle Blog’ in the Health Blog Awards 2018
- I was shortlisted for ‘Up and Coming’ in the Flight Centre Travel Blog Awards 2018
- I was shortlisted for ‘Lifestyle‘ category for the Cosmopolitan Influencer Awards 2016
- I was awarded ‘Best for Travel’ blog at the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2015
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
I create bespoke content packages for the brands I work with to ensure all partnerships produce a strong return on investment.
- Brand Ambassador Programmes – Building long-lasting relationships with a brand
- Sponsored content – Blog and social media
- Press trips
- Video Production
- Freelance social media consultant
Ibis, Aruba Tourist Board, Skyscanner, icelolly.com, Classic Collection, Klook, Princess Cruises, ATD Attractions, Eurocamp, Forest Holidays, Santikos Collection, The Hoxton, RHS Chelsea Flower Show, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, The Goring, Sri Lanka Tourism, Yays Boutique Apartment, Heineken Experience, Celebrity Cruises, Red Letter Days, Visit Maldives, English Heritage, Daios Cove Resort, Cruise Whitsundays, STA Travel, Kiwi Experience, Generator Hostels, The Waiora Group, Ski NZ, Together Travel, Go Compare and Youth Hosteling International
FatFace, Rescue Remedy, Eastpak, Manuka Doctor, Fabletics, buyagift, Tisserand, moonpig.com, Travelex, The Original Muck Boot Company, HP, Brabantia, Nescafe Dolce Gusto, MAC, Merrell, SimplyBe, Long Tall Sally, Peacocks, ghd and Go Outdoors.
PRESS TRIP COVERAGE
#SLBLOGGERS WITH SRI LANKA TOURISM – READ BLOG POST AND WATCH VIDEO
CROWN PRINCESS PRESS TRIP WITH PRINCESS CRUISES – READ BLOG POST AND WATCH VIDEO
LONDON AT CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES WITH KLOOK – READ BLOG POST AND WATCH VIDEO
#PARADISEADVENTURE WITH VISIT MALDIVES – READ BLOG POST AND WATCH VIDEO
If you’d like to read about my freelance writing and interviews visit my PUBLISHED WORK page.
Follow me on social media at Sophie’s Suitcase
Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / YouTube