Going on holiday can be one of the most stressful points of the year, especially in a group of friends or with the family and sorting out money for your trips can be a pain. Do you take cash, do you use your MasterCard credit card or do you grab a travel cash card from one of the millions of retailers including Sainsbury’s, Travelex or ICE.
Last month I was introduced to the Escape Travel Money Prepaid MasterCard® Card. A prepaid cash card that you can use all over the world. It is the simple, safe and cost effective way to manage your spending money whilst you’re abroad and the best bit, anyone can apply for one!
I bought and topped up my card just a few days before I flew out to Crete in June for a week at Daios Cove. We didn’t need a lot of money but I wanted it to be located in a safe place, withdrawn from millions of locations across the world and with no usage fees.
In order to get the card working you simply have to text UNLOCK whilst in the UK and login to your account online where you can easily set a password, change your PIN and add more money to the card. It’s quick and easy to load and top up your Escape Travel card from anywhere in the world. You can also use your card in any country and the currency conversion will take place at the time of the transaction. This is done automatically for you, easy peasy!
- The Escape Travel Card costs just £10 to purchase. This fee is refunded if the card is loaded with £100+ within 30 days of application.
- You can withdraw cash at over 2.1 million ATMs overseas for FREE* if you withdraw over £100 or equivalent.
- FREE to make purchases abroad
- Add a companion card to your account for £2.50.
- FREE* overseas ATM withdrawals on withdrawals over £100
- Competitive foreign exchange prices
- Use our handy currency calculator to find out today’s exchange rate.
- Spend unused money in the UK without having to convert back again
- Add a companion card to enable you to share money and provide added security
- Re-use the card for future holidays – valid for 3 years
- 24/7 lost and stolen helpline
Other posts that may help you:
The Ultimate Guide to the Christmas Markets in Copenhagen
Best Vegan Restaurants in Malmo
10 of the Best places to eat Brunch in London
The Best Weekend Trips in the UK
Log cabins with hot tubs in the UK
Thank you for reading and as always happy adventuring!
If you’ve enjoyed this post, please share it for me with all your friends and family!