If you’ve read this blog for more than a week, you’ll know how much I love the outdoors. Whether it’s yoga on the beach, hiking Hadrian’s Wall or exploring the lakes, I am all for being outside in the fresh air. Since the weathers got warmer me and Theo have been back outside exploring our local area, going for walks and heading further afar at the weekends.
With being outdoors so much I always have to make sure I’ve got the right footwear and that’s where KEEN comes in. For as long as I remember I have had a pair of KEEN footwear, I even took a pair to Vietnam in 2008 for my World Challenge trek through the Ba Na – Nui Chua Nature Conservation Area. I love my pair of brown M&S boots for light activity, but when it comes to full-day hikes you need to invest in a good pair of boots.
The Terradora Collection, introduced by KEEN in early 2017, created a wave of momentum with a unique style and performance that ignited a movement that KEEN calls TrailFit: turning any trail, mountain or city into an opportunity to get outside and get fit.
Featuring a streamlined silhouette, on trend styling and a daring colour palette, the Terradora range combines a passion for working out in the great outdoors with a sense of everyday adventure that has resonated with KEEN’s female fans across the globe. For spring/summer 2018 this important collection grows with KEEN debuting the open-air Terradora Ethos – a water adaptable, warm climate shoe. For my more extraneous hikes I have grabbed myself a pair of the Terradora Mid WP in Aqua Blue!
Returning for a second summer season in a fabulous range of new colours, the popular Terradora Mid WP (£110) is a truly versatile hybrid for urban or off road adventures, blending the support of a hiker with the flexibility and responsiveness of a trail runner. An abrasion resistant lightweight mesh upper gives great protection and structure, with a breathable mesh lining and KEEN.Dry® waterproof membrane keeping feet dry and comfortable in all weathers and conditions.
A lower collar height encourages freedom of movement and a dynamic fit. An additional cushioned panel gives comfort out of the box and reduces pressure on the Achilles, whilst an All-Terrain Outsole offers durable traction, ready to switch on when the going gets tough underfoot. And if these guys don’t float your boat they have an open-air option, the Terradora Ethos.
The Terradora Ethos (£85) features an open-air design delivering incredible breathability and comfort that is ideal for warm-weather work outs and summer outdoor fitness. Whether you’re working out at the water’s’ edge, or happen to stumble across a stream when training off grid, the Terradora Ethos offers an unmatched versatility ideal for summer adventure on any trail. The Terradora Ethos has been designed to promote a natural range of motion, promising a cushioned, responsive ride and fantastically flexible performance during all your summer adventures.
** COMPETITION **
If you love being outdoors as much as me, here’s your chance to win a pair of Women’s Terradora Mid WP boots worth RRP £110!
1. All you’ve got to do is tweet me a photo of you outdoors, loving the spring sunshine using the hashtag #KEENsummer and tagging me @sophiessuitcse
2. Sign up to my newsletter here.
Term and conditions
- This competition is only open to UK residents.
- The winner of the competition will win: A pair of Terradora boots of their choice – gifted by KEEN
- KEEN reserve right to offer alternative colours/models if the winners first preference is not available
- KEEN will send out the prize to the winner within 28 days once provided with address and telephone number
- Redemption must be made by: 1 month
- The competition will run from 20th April and closes at midnight on 11th May 2018
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner is chosen at random using Rafflecopter
- The winner will be contacted via email and will need to confirm their acceptance of the prize within 7 days
- The mattress you choose is subject to availability
*This is a sponsored post in collaboration with KEEN Europe