It’s that time of year again when you start to plan your summer, and top of my list for August is yoga festival Soul Circus! Soul Circus Yoga & Wellness Festival is set in the heart of The Cotswolds in Gloucestershire offering a range of classes & workshops, food & entertainment.
It’s the festival I have been craving for years, and when I stumbled across it at the end of last year I decided it was a brand I wanted to work with. My friend had also attended in the summer and had raved about it for weeks! I have teamed up with them this year, will be attending myself, and I am giving away two weekend tickets on my blog, valued at £200 a piece.
The dates are 18th – 20th August and there will be workshops with some big names from the yoga world. All entertainment is included including access to the DJ after party in the woods and all live music. So fancy joining me and spending the days exploring and yoga-ing, and winding down the afternoon with a sauna and hot tub session?
At Soul Circus you can create your perfect day. Whether you are brand new to yoga or an experienced practitioner they have a class or a workshop for you. Mix in restorative yoga with a sweaty, uplifting Rocket, a gong bath with a live DJ Vinyasa class or challenge yourself with something new like aerial yoga.
Experience an outdoor sunrise class and soak up the energy of the beautiful surroundings or warm up in the cosy hot yoga tent. Watch the sun set to a beautiful kirtan or liven the soul with a live music yoga rave. Soul Circus offers a taste of internationally recognised teachers as well as top local instructors.
It isn’t just all about the yoga! True to their name they are feeding the soul with a collection of different sounds and experiences. They are collaborating with The Fat Collective in Bristol which is a group of incredible bands in the South-West joined together at the trunk to promote peace, love and music. Live music will be at the heart of the festival so expect live bands and DJ’s, performing throughout the day, perfect if you want to take a break from yoga and relax in the sun.
FOOD + DRINK
At Soul Circus you can delight your taste buds with Gloucestershire’s finest local and sustainable cuisine. Soul Circus offers healthy and delicious food, drinks and fresh juices, whether you you’re grabbing a quick bite from the hand picked vendors or sitting down for a dining experience with The Core Cheltenham. Once the yoga is done and it’s time to relax, they will offer the best in local ales, ciders, wines and special Soul Circus cocktails to get the party started!
To enter, you need to be follow the below Rafflecopter!
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET INCLUDES
• Access to all classes including workshops with some big names from the yoga world
• All entertainment included including access to the DJ after party in the woods and all live music.
• A pitch for your own tent camping or van pitch
• Car parking
• 24 hour security and front of house staff
• Food, drink and boutique traders on-site
• Banking facilities
• Phone charging facilities
• Posh showers and loos
• On-site cleaners
• Hot Tubs and Mobile Sauna at an additional charge
Soul Circus, 18-20th August 2017 – Elmore, Gloucester GL2 3SG
Terms and conditions
– This competition is only open to UK residents.
– The winner of the competition will win: 2 x general admission tickets to Soul Circus Yoga Festival.
– You MUST complete all the suggestions ie. following channels on social media.
– The competition will run from midday on Tuesday 21st February 2017 and closes at midnight on Tuesday 3rd March 2017.
– The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
– The winner is chosen at random using Rafflecopter.
– The winner will be contacted via email and will need to confirm their acceptance of the prize within 7 days.