Here are some of my favourites memories from my travels in Australia in 2015. I really enjoyed visiting the country and it has fast become one of my favourite countries in the world.
Australia is one big adventure. So big, we recommend you stay for a while. Spend your gap year in Australia with our unmissable work starter packs, cheap flights to this part of the world and awesome adventure tours and live the Aussie lifestyle – surf before work, spot Aussie wildlife in spectacular natural settings, dive the Great Barrier Reef and meet like-minded backpackers on the way. Crikey!
Road tripping is arguably the best way to see Australia. Even in the outback you’ll generally find regular gas stations, friendly towns and plenty of roadhouses and restaurants to visit, not to mention some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery. Hire a car, pack your sense of adventure and drive into the sunset on one of these great trips.
My recommended road trips:
- From Melbourne: drive the Great Ocean Road
- From Sydney: take the Grand Pacific Drive
- From Adelaide: drive to the Flinders Ranges and outback
- From Alice Springs: drive the Red Centre Way
- From Darwin: drive Nature’s Way
- From Cairns: take the Great Barrier Reef Drive
- From Broome: drive the Gibb River Road
- From Hobart: take the Great Eastern Drive
- From Perth: cross the Nullarbor
Read more: Australia Archives