How is it Christmas already? I am usually pretty organised at this time of the year, but I haven’t even started Christmas shopping yet.
However I am most certainly getting in to the festive mood. I have had a Starbucks festive coffee, and I have already watched two Christmas films. Elf is next on the list!
This weekend I started browsing sites ready for my friends and family, and this list is a round up of gifts for her, including some beauty, travel and book options.I am also releasing a Christmas Gift Guide for Him later in the week, so keep your eyes peeled.
And while you’re at it why not check out my Christmas gift guide for Him too.
1. Revlon Pro Collection One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer – Power of a dryer into the precision of a brush for a big and bouncy blow dry! BUY HERE
2. Dock & Bay – The Round collection. Because no one likes conventional. Become your own sundial with dock & bay round towels. BUY HERE
3. MOËT & CHANDON Brut Imperial NV Christmas Cracker – Containing a cute mini bottle of Moët et Chandon Imperial Champagne, this will be the best cracker you’ll come across this season! BUY HERE
4. Seven Days of Us – This book is an utterly brilliant, life-affirming Christmas story for fans of One Day. BUY HERE
5. John Lewis Luna Star Print Pyjama Set, Navy – I’ve popped a pair of these wonderful pyjamas on my list! BUY HERE
6. Gordon Castle Herb Garden Set – The Herb Garden Set using stunning smells and aromas, providing you with some TLC! BUY HERE
7. FitBit Alta – A customisable fitness tracker designed to fit your personal style. Stay motivated by tracking all-day activity – steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. BUY HERE
8. Anthropologie Gold Tipped Cutlery – Stainless steel is submerged in gold plate to the handle. BUY HERE
9. Co-op Irresistible Artist collection – A selection of delicious chocolates with fillings of praline, lime and lemongrass, Dulce de Leche, salted caramel and Brazilian coffee. BUY HERE
10. Urbanista Berlin Earphones – Berlin is the ideal everyday earphone for wireless freedom. User-friendly Bluetooth earphone with a sleek design and a comfortable fit. BUY HERE
11. Finishing Touch Elite – This portable hair trimmer and eyebrow styler from JML is perfect when you’re on the go and on your travels. BUY HERE
12. Women Of The World Calendar – Boasting 13 original gouache illustrations, this twelve-month calendar will inspire you everyday with its depiction of twelve strong, powerful women of the world. BUY HERE
13. Escape – Gray Malin’s takes his astonishing aerial skills beyond the beach. Shot from doorless helicopters, these awe-inspiring images of exotic locales from around the world are a celebration of light, shadow, and absolute bliss. BUY HERE
14. Zaggora Protein Powder – I love Zaggora’s Chocolate Coconut protein and it can also make a really practical christmas gift to the health conscious member of your family. BUY HERE
15. City Farmhouse Style – Having just bought a house this year, I love interiors books! This book brings together country living, and modern design into one for your city dwelling. BUY HERE
16. UIIO Wine Purifier – If you know me, you’ll know how much I love wine. A true advancement, the Üllo Wine Purifier instantly restores the natural taste of wine. And it’s supposed to be great as lessening the hangover! BUY HERE
17. Il Gusto – Il Gusto is a UK Specialist in personalised gifts for him and her, including unique liqueurs, cocktails, spirits, cooking oils and vinegars. – Straight from the producer to your door. BUY HERE
18. Sagaforma Gold Lantern Vase – This stunning gold lantern vase fits perfectly in my new home. It’s perfect for a friend with a new house! BUY HERE
19. Mr & Mrs Family Edition – A brilliant game for over the festive period, with family or friends. Find out stuff about your partner that you never knew… BUY HERE
20. Topshop Black Bead and Tassel Drop Earrings. BUY HERE
21. Simplissimo Chef Blender – A brilliant multi-purpose gadget for the budding chef in your life. Make soup, smoothies, dips, sauces and juices. BUY HERE
22. Dreamland Margate Membership – Perfect for the inner child in you. A membership to Margate’s famous amusement park includes unlimited rides, roller skating, priority booking on some events, discounts whilst here at Dreamland and more. BUY HERE
23. Cook Yourself Happy: The Danish Way – Add some hygge to your life and learn to cook Danish style with this beautifully illustrated cookbook containing over 100 delicious Danish recipes. BUY HERE
24. Zaggora Hot Pants (Leggings) – Zaggora not only do protein, they also do fitness leggings too! I love these hot pants with innovative Thermofit heating fabrics, to increase your calorie burn. BUY HERE
25. RosehipPLUS Oil – This rosehip oil is wonderful. Great for travels, and fantastic at helping to reduce free radical damage in the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. BUY HERE
26. M&S Letter A-Z Gold Alphabet Mugs – Elegantly designed fine china mugs, decorated in metallic gold decal in the letter of your choice. BUY HERE
27. Lee Stafford Rainbow Shine Wand – This impressive 25mm wand from Lee Stafford features an electroplated steel barrel, so that every single one is unique. Equipped with a powerful 200ºC styling temperature and a luxury soft touch handle, this wand boasts that high-end, salon feel. I love this wand and will be using it throughout the festive season! BUY HERE
28. Bad Girls Throughout History – A collection of 100 revolutionary women, from pirates to artists, scientists to spies. Featuring beautiful watercolour portraits and illuminating essays by Ann Shen. BUY HERE
29. Phoenix Gold Ceramic Steam Iron – Who doesn’t love copper homeware? The built-in steam generator and a ceramic sole plate, glides across your fabrics to push out wrinkles and leave you with smooth crease-free clothes. BUY HERE
30. Co-op Boozy Baubles – A yummy combination of Prosecco, Marc de Champagne, spiced rum and mulled wine truffles. BUY HERE
*Some of these items were gifted to me as part of my request for items for the gift guide. I have included as I love the items, and wanted to tell you about them too!