Blimey it’s June already which means summer is nearly here and my travel plans are in full swing.
I have had a fun-filled few months with lots of trips around the UK, a long weekend in Amsterdam, a weekend in Cheltenham, a night in London, a trip to Leeds and five days in Morocco. I haven’t been as active as usual due to working full-time.
However the last month has shaped up quite nicely and my natural organisational skills have meant I have been able to plan some great adventures in the coming months.
So what’s coming up?
Last week I was lucky enough to go to Morocco for five days over the Bank Holiday, with three days in Marrakech and two days in the Atlas Mountains. See my Instagram for lots of jealously-inducing snaps and keep an eye out in the coming weeks for blog posts including reviews and an itinerary.
Next up I am off to Mallorca for a long weekend with my mum for a few days of relaxation and getting back to me. I need a break, life is hectic and things just haven’t slowed down recently. We are staying in a Villa so I can really escape and chill out. We will be staying with Travelopo.com in one of their exclusive villas on the north of the island.
Then the following week I am going to Agios Nikolaos in Crete on an individual press trip for a week of content creation in collaboration with Classic Collection. I will be producing a video of my trip as I explore the wonderful Greek island of Crete and I spend some proper family time with my boyfriend and step-daughter.
Not many weeks after I have then been lucky enough to be invited out to Aruba with the Aruba Tourist Board there for a blogger trip with five other talented bloggers. I will spend a week on the island doing all kinds of activities including scuba diving, hiking, swimming and finding out more about the culture. It is the first time I will be setting foot in the Caribbean so as you can imagine, I am bloody excited. It is also on my birthday so champagne for me!
I am also exploring more of the UK in between all of these trips with a girl’s weekend with Lantern and Larks in July, alongside a trip away with my brother, his girlfriend and Theo for a weekend of glamping in August with Ready Camp. I am also heading to Standon Calling festival in Hertfordshire on July 30 which me and Theo have attended for three years running and love it!
WIN: HUGE SUMMER GIVEAWAY WORTH OVER £120!
It’s that time again! I haven’t done a giveaway since my Jurni competition in March so I thought it was time to treat you guys to some fabulous products from some brands I have been working with over the last few months in this huge summer giveaway worth £120!
In order to enter this huge competition simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below, collect entries through the amount you participate and follow me across social media for more information on the winner.
WHAT CAN I WIN?
There will be one winner and they will win the entire bundle:
– A pair of Brasil Havaianas from Country Attire (See more here)
– 2 x packs of Phizz (See more here)
– A collection of Paul Mitchell’s summer products (See more here)
– A lobster lilo (with drinks holder!) from Prezzy Box (See more here)
– A $25 voucher for Pins To Kill (See more here)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is only open to UK residents.
- The winner of the competition will win: A pair of Havaianas, 2 x packs of Phizz, a collection of Paul Mitchell’s summer products, a lobster lilo (with drinks holder!) and a $25 voucher for Pins To Kill
- The competition will run from Thursday 9th June and closes at midnight on Saturday 25th June 2016.
- Redemption must be made by: 1st July 2016.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner is chosen at random using Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be contacted via email and will need to confirm their acceptance of the prize within 7 days.
Where are you off to this summer? Let me know on Twitter at @sophiessuitcse.