I may be weird, but I love packing!
After all I am constantly unpacking and repacking my life at the moment, and have done for the past few years. Even when I had a full time job I was constantly going back to my boyfriends for the weekend, off on a jaunt or going off on a trip abroad.
Before my trip to Copenhagen last month I decided I need to be extra organised as it was winter and would be bloody freezing when I visited. This time I spent nearly a week with the suitcase out and planned my outfits for the trip. I also only had a carry out so I had to be coy with my outfit changes and make sure I could re-wear clothing for different outfits.
Here is what I packed for 72 hours in Copenhagen…
- Boarding pass printed off
- Eastpak Traverse carry on
- Eastpak backpack with matching toiletries bag
- Pack GEAR packing compartment inside my carry on
- Travel insurance
- Camera or GoPro (or both)
- Travel cash from Travelex
- Phizz (if you also want to buy and get 15% use the code Crew15-Sophie)
- Calm book (for reading on the plane)
- Camel winter coat from H&M
- Hat, gloves, scarf
- Thick socks
- Skirt, shirt, tights and heeled boots
- Black Topshop Joni jeans, jumper, t-shirt and Nike Roshe
- Black Topshop Joni jean, going out top, necklace, clutch bag
- Oasis black sequinned dress, tights, heeled boots
- Nike Roshe
- Heeled boots
- New Look flats
- Make up bag
- Face cleanser, pads, make up wipes
- Day cream, night cream
- Contact lenses, glasses, additional lenses
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
What else would you take on a trip to a winter destination? Let me know below!
Have a read of my packing list for Australia and New Zealand here.