Welcome to Andersen Hotel!
At the beginning of this month I visited Copenhagen for a quick break before I started my new job in PR and marketing. No one was able to take time off work so I went it alone!
I booked my flights and then came across the Andersen Hotel, situated in the HEART of Copenhagen, in Copenhagen’s most hip quarter, Vesterbro. The hotel stood out to me because of its friendly appearance, unique design and service that appeared to exceed expectations.
I was not disappointed!
The Andersen Style encourages to absorb the energetic and rich environment that is the HEART of Copenhagen with 73 uniquely decorated rooms and suites featuring wallpaper, cushions and curtains by the Designers Guild.
Regardless of whether you opt for one of the hotels Cool Standard Rooms, the more spacious Brilliant Deluxe rooms, a Wonderful room with a sofa lounge corner in the room or one of the particularly spacious Amazing Junior Suites you are sure to feel comfortable and at home from the minute you step through the door.
The rooms are perfect for couples, friends and families with lots of room! You’re sure to be impressed by the little added touches such as the toiletries in the bathroom, the fruit bowl, the additional towels, the cool designs and the information laid out of the desk for you.
The design of the whole hotel is unique and exude style and luxury throughout the building. The bold colours are extraordinary and come to life through the rooms, restaurant and hip lobby lounge. Known for its vibrant colours and exclusive wallpapers this hotel really does stand out from its equivalent counterparts!
With CONCEPT24 you are able to check out late without paying extra. The room is yours for 24 hours – If you arrive at 5pm you may keep your room until 5pm on the day of departure – with no extra charge. What a great idea!
I have always found it annoying arriving late or early to a hotel and then feeling rushed to get or get out. This brilliant concept means you really get your money and stays worth!
- RECEPTION AND LOUNGE: You will always find a helpful employee in the Reception
- Check-in after 2pm – check-out before noon. 11am (Unless you have booked CONCEPT24)
- Wash and dry cleaning service on the same day
- Wake-up calls
- Free newspapers and magazines in the lounge area
- Iron and ironing board available
- WI-FI: High speed Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel
- SAFE DEPOSIT BOX: In your room for convenience
- BREAKFAST BUFFET: Enjoy our delicious international breakfast buffet
- FRIDGE: Free to use, you may bring your own drinks or buy from the front desk
- HOTEL BIKES: Be environmental and rent one of our hotel bikes in the Reception.
- TEA & COFFEE: Enjoy your favourite in the Lobby Lounge
- TAP WATER: Excellent quality – enjoy!
- LUGGAGE STORAGE: Complimentary, ask at the Front Desk
- EVENT: Take advantage of our lobby lounge for events or smaller arrangements
The hotel is located in one of the good areas of the city and is also central for all of the tourist spots in the city. The railway station that goes direct from the airport in only a five minute walk, there is an abundance of restaurants nearby, the Nyhavn is a 20 minute walk, the Tivoli Gardens are just beyond the railway station and the main shopping streets are only ten minutes away. The only spot a long way away is the Mermaid which is about a 45 minute walk!
This was one of my favourite trips of 2015, where were yours?!
Helgolandsgade 12, DK-1653 København V, Tlf.: +45 33 31 46 10, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Thanks to the Andersen Hotel and the team for hosting me at the hotel in December.